By User813053-Oracle on Mai 28, 2010
New products. New specializations. New opportunities. Find out how you can use them to build your Oracle business even faster and more effectively in 2010/11.
The date for your diary is the 29th of June 2010, at 11:00 GMT. And this summer's event is bigger and better than ever. You will learn:
- What Oracle's acquisition of Sun Microsystems means for your business and your customers
- How Oracle Specialization can help you grow faster and smarter, and how Oracle partners from across the region are already benefitting
- Why Oracle's latest technology, applications, middleware and hardware products and solutions offer you unbeatable new business opportunities
- How Oracle's partner program is evolving to help partners succeed with a live link to the Oracle FY11 Global Partner Kickoff
- How specialization has helped a former Microsoft executive become one of the world's most successful social entrepreneurs
You'll also have the chance to network with Oracle experts and other partners, and download valuable collateral from specially constructed virtual information booths. Plus, at the end of the event, submit your feedback form for the chance to win two passes to Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco this September!
Don't miss out! REGISTER TODAY! for this exciting, exclusive online event.
Visit here for more information and to view the complete agenda
We look forward to welcoming you on the 29th of June!
Senior Vice President, Alliances & Channels, Oracle EMEA
PS. The Oracle PartnerNetwork Days Virtual Event will be followed by "Oracle PartnerNetwork Days Executive Forums", and "Oracle PartnerNetwork Days Satellite Events" in various countries. Please look out for further communications from your local Oracle team.