Quarta-feira Fev 08, 2012
Segunda-feira Out 10, 2011
By pfolgado on Out 10, 2011
Quarta-feira Jun 01, 2011
By pfolgado on Jun 01, 2011
Informação sobre o evento organizado pelo nosso Distribuidor DIASA:
Sexta-feira Mar 25, 2011
By user813053 on Mar 25, 2011
Oracle Fusion Middleware is the #1 application infrastructure foundation. It enables Enterprises to create and run agile and intelligent business applications and maximize IT efficiency by exploiting modern hardware and software architectures. Oracle GoldenGate provides a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements: from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven, trickle-feed integration processes. In addition, Oracle GoldenGate is a comprehensive solution for enabling the replication of data in heterogeneous data environments. Together, the product set enables high availability solutions, real-time data integration, transactional change data capture, data replication, transformations, and verification between operational and analytical enterprise systems.
This FREE hands-on workshop teaches you how to configure and manage Oracle GoldenGate deployments for applications using Real-time Data Integration and High Availability. Register Now!
- Describe Oracle GoldenGate Products and Architecture
- Install Oracle GoldenGate software
- Configure Oracle GoldenGate replication
- Run and manage Oracle GoldenGate instances
- Understand Oracle GoldenGate configurations for real-world scenarios
The labs offer an extensive hands-on experience by building an end-to-end configuration scenario with Oracle GoldenGate products. The labs are based on a VMware image with software and training samples pre-installed.
- Installing the components of Oracle GoldenGate
- Understanding the parameters required for configuration
- Performing extracts
- Performing replication to the target database
- Oracle Partners
- System Integrators
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
- Support Engineers
- Familiarity with Database
- Basic understanding on fundamentals of replication and data integration
This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptops.
Attendee laptops must meet the following minimum hardware/software requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 4 @ 1Ghz minimum
- OS: Windows 2003 (with latest service pack) or Windows XP (with Service Pack 1a or greater)
- RAM: 3.0 GB minimum
- HDD: 25 GB of available disk space required prior to install of software
- Monitor: Configured to display at least 256 colors
It is strongly recommended that you bring a mouse. You will be working in a development environment and using the mouse heavily.
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher
- A VMware supported player such as:
- VMWare Player 1.0.0 build 18587 (or higher) for your OS platform (free download). http://www.vmware.com/download/player/
- VMware Workstation 5.0 (or higher) for your OS platform (licensed download). http://www.vmware.com/download/
- VMware Server 1.0.1 (or higher) for your OS platform (free download). http://www.vmware.com/download/server/
- Everything else will be supplied in the training software image
Note: Times vary by country.
This class duration is 2 days.
8:30am Sign-In and Technical Set up
9:00am Class Starts
5:00pm Class Ends
Registration is FREE but seating is limited. REGISTER below!
Oracle GoldenGate 11g Workshop Schedule
April 12-13, 2011: Lisbon, Portugal
Para outras informações, por favor contacte: Claudia Costa / 21 423 50 27
Sexta-feira Out 01, 2010
By user813053 on Out 01, 2010
Não perca esta sessão! Será já amanhã, nas instalações da Oracle.
Esta sessão, para além de focar a estratégia e posicionamento da solução, inclui também uma demo do produto.
Horário: 10h30 / 13h
Local: Oracle Portugal- Lagoas Park, Porto Salvo
Target: Equipas de Vendas e Pré-vendas dos parceiros Oracle
Para mais informações, por favor envie um email para: firstname.lastname@example.org, ou pelo telefone: 214235027
- Fwd: OSU para parceiros - Storage Optimization em ambientes Oracle - 11 de Março
- Oracle ‘In Touch’ PartnerCast – Moving forward with Oracle as the IT market develops
- Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) Sales Awareness Training in May
- Hyperion Planning & Budgeting agora também na Cloud
- ACS - Invitation for Partners Thursday, 10th April
- Invitation to the Partner Webcast 11th March, 11am CET
- New Program & Enrollments OPN Membership System
- Partner Webcasts: Oracle Customer Experience and Oracle CRM Cloud solutions
- Oracle Partner Community Forums - Exadata, Exalogic & Manageability e Servers & Storage - Praga, 1-3/Abr/14
- Oracle Database 12c Administration Workshop (Training On Demand)