Oracle + Sun Product Strategy Webcast Series
By pfolgado on Mar 12, 2010
The Oracle + Sun Product Strategy Webcast series is composed of informative, on-demand sessions that offer strategies for Sun's major product lines related to the company combination, explain how Oracle will deliver more innovation to our customers, and outline our approach to protecting customers' investments.
Ranging from 5 to 27 minutes each, the Webcasts cover the strategies for hardware, systems, software, solutions, and partners.
In addition, Judson Althoff, SVP, Worldwide Alliances and Channels, Oracle, followed up the Webcast series with a video FAQ to help answer the following top partner questions about the Oracle + Sun combination and the OPN Specialized program:
- What is the impact the overall combined company will have on the partners?
- What are Oracle's plans for selling direct and what is the impact to partners?
- How will Sun partners integrate into OPN Specialized?
- As a Sun partner, am I automatically migrated into OPN Specialized?
- Will Oracle continue to partner with other hardware vendors?
- How will Oracle map existing Sun investments and certifications into OPN Specialized?
- As a Sun partner new to Oracle, where should I be placing my focus?
- What can partners expect to see relative to Exadata V2?
- How do content delivery platforms (CDPs) fit into the Oracle framework?
- How do existing Sun Partners place orders?