Oracle Data Integrator 11g
provides a fully unified data integration solution for loading complex
data warehouses or data-centric architectures in a SOA or business
intelligence environment. Oracle Data Integrator 11gR1
includes major architectural changes that make data integration part of
enterprise scale infrastructure support high availability and advanced
security without compromising the simplicity of deployment and
administration. Major design-time improvement (FCP Studio, Java API) and
core feature changes (Datasets, Lookups, Inline Views) accelerate at
the same time development productivity and performances in production.
this in-person briefing, Data Integration Solution Specialists will be
providing a technical overview and a walkthrough to the new features of
oracle Data Integrator 11g Release 1.
- Enterprise-Scale Deployment Architecture
- Integration to WebLogic
- HA, Scalability, Security
- Simple Deployment and Administration
- WLS Templates
- Oracle Enterprise Manager and ODI Console
- Enhanced Session Control and Error Management
- Enhanced Productivity & Performances
- FCP Studio and new interface editor
- Java API
- Core Platforms enhancements for ELT
- Extended Connectivity
FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web and Conference
Call. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start
time may not receive confirmation to attend.
To register, please click here.
For further questions please send an email to Ruxandra.Radulescu@oracle.com.