Oracle Data Integrator 11g - Hands On Workshop - 1-3/ Fev/11 (3 dias)
By User813053-Oracle on Jan 07, 2011
REGISTE-SE JÁ! Últimos lugares.
This FREE hands-on workshop highlights the strengths of the ODI Suite by providing attendees hands-on experience with the ODI 11g product. ODI is suited for varieties of data integration scenarios like data warehouse creation, master data management, interaction with SOA and web services environment for data movement and data/application migration. ODI also works with Oracle GoldenGate to allow real-time data integration for mission critical applications.
After taking this course on Oracle Data Integrator 11g, you will be able to build interfaces for your data integration projects through user-friendly and declarative mechanisms. The course teaches how to manage the ODI 11g infrastructure, which is based on standardized Weblogic server. Through this course, you will also learn how to build data integration projects, manage and customize Knowledge Modules and extend ODI with the help of the SDK provided. If you are a J2EE, SOA, EAI, BI or Data Warehouse professional, you cannot afford to miss this 3-day workshop. Register Now!
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g
The course contains a rich set of presentations, which will provide details on new features in ODI 11g. Specifically, these presentations will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Data Integration and Oracle Data Integrator Key Features
- ODI 11g Architecture
- ODI 11g Installation and Monitoring
- Building Interface with ODI
- Using and Customizing Knowledge Modules
- ODI and Oracle GoldenGate for Mission Critical Applications
- ODI Workflow and Scenarios
- Change Data Capture with ODI
- ODI SDK
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g
The labs enable ODI functionality through many hands-on sessions. These labs are based on an Oracle VirtualBox image, with software and training samples pre-installed. These labs will allow participants to:
- Have a clear understanding of the ODI 11g architecture and differentiating features
- Describe ODI model concepts
- Design ODI interfaces, procedures, and packages to perform data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Data Migration and Application Migration Implementers
- Data Warehouse/ETL, BI and SOA Consultants
- Enterprise and Industry Solutions Architects
- Good understanding of data integration scenarios
- Good knowledge of XML, J2EE and Web Services
- Prior experience with database technologies preferred
This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptops for this class.
Attendee laptops must meet the following minimum hardware/software requirements:
- Minimum 3GB RAM. 25GB free disk space
- Internet Explorer 7
- VirtualBox (the latest version)
- Downloadable from http://www.virtualbox.org
- WINRAR or 7zip
Attendees will be given a VirtualBox image containing the ODI 11g software along with required toolset, database and data sets for the labs
This class duration is 3 Days.
9:30am Workshop Starts
5:00am Workshop Ends
This workshop is Free but seats are limited. Register below!
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g Hands-on Workshop Schedule
February 1-3, 2011: Lisbon, Portugal