Redwood Shores, Calif. - February 10, 2010
Oracle has agreed to acquire Convergin, a leading provider of real-time service brokering solutions.
Convergin's industry-leading J2EE-based Service Broker platform enables communications service providers (CSPs) to manage services for a wide range of networks and application platforms, including pre-paid charging. The solution allows CSPs to focus on launching innovative services while modernizing to next-generation networks.
CSPs are increasingly looking to transition from inflexible and costly intelligent network platforms to deliver value-added services. The combination of Oracle and Convergin is expected to provide a single carrier-grade, standards-based IT platform allowing CSPs to effectively evolve their service delivery capabilities at a lower total cost of ownership.
Convergin products complement Oracle Communications' integrated product suite, including Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management, Oracle Communications Converged Application Server and Oracle Communications service fulfillment applications.
The transaction is expected to close the first half of this year. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Upgrade Your Solution to Oracle 12c Database Workshop - 17-18/Jun/14
- Provas de Especialização Oracle - Abril e Maio 2014
- Novo: Oracle Cloud Adapter para integração com Salesforce.com
- Novo Produto: Oracle Mobile Suite
- Oracle é nº 1 no Magic Quadrant 2014 da Gartner para CPM Suites
- Oracle WebCenter EMEA Partner Community Bootcamps - 28-29/Abr/14, Barcelona
- Arrow: Oracle Sales University - "Customer Experience" - 8/Abr/14
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 - Call for Papers
- Server Consolidation for Dummies: the ebook is here
- Registration Now Open to the Public for Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2014