Redwood Shores, Calif. - February 10, 2010
Oracle has agreed to acquire Convergin, a leading provider of real-time service brokering solutions.
Convergin's industry-leading J2EE-based Service Broker platform enables communications service providers (CSPs) to manage services for a wide range of networks and application platforms, including pre-paid charging. The solution allows CSPs to focus on launching innovative services while modernizing to next-generation networks.
CSPs are increasingly looking to transition from inflexible and costly intelligent network platforms to deliver value-added services. The combination of Oracle and Convergin is expected to provide a single carrier-grade, standards-based IT platform allowing CSPs to effectively evolve their service delivery capabilities at a lower total cost of ownership.
Convergin products complement Oracle Communications' integrated product suite, including Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management, Oracle Communications Converged Application Server and Oracle Communications service fulfillment applications.
The transaction is expected to close the first half of this year. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Oracle Sales University "Customer Experience" | 02 Fevereiro 2016
- Global Sales Engineering (GSE) Demo Environments
- Invitation: Oracle EMEA Infrastructure Partner Community Forum
- Oracle Infrastructure Cloud Briefing
- Workshop for EMEA Partners: Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) Workshop for Partners
- Oracle Big Data Discovery Sales Update - 21 de Janeiro 2016
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Infrastructure as a Service Workshop for Partners
- Oracle Database Security Workshop - Sessão técnica para parceiros - 17/ NOV
- Oracle Procurement Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Partner Summit Portugal 2015 - RESERVE JÁ na sua agenda - 24 de NOVEMBRO