Redwood Shores, Calif. - February 10, 2010
Oracle has agreed to acquire Convergin, a leading provider of real-time service brokering solutions.
Convergin's industry-leading J2EE-based Service Broker platform enables communications service providers (CSPs) to manage services for a wide range of networks and application platforms, including pre-paid charging. The solution allows CSPs to focus on launching innovative services while modernizing to next-generation networks.
CSPs are increasingly looking to transition from inflexible and costly intelligent network platforms to deliver value-added services. The combination of Oracle and Convergin is expected to provide a single carrier-grade, standards-based IT platform allowing CSPs to effectively evolve their service delivery capabilities at a lower total cost of ownership.
Convergin products complement Oracle Communications' integrated product suite, including Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management, Oracle Communications Converged Application Server and Oracle Communications service fulfillment applications.
The transaction is expected to close the first half of this year. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Fwd: OSU para parceiros - Storage Optimization em ambientes Oracle - 11 de Março
- Oracle ‘In Touch’ PartnerCast – Moving forward with Oracle as the IT market develops
- Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) Sales Awareness Training in May
- Hyperion Planning & Budgeting agora também na Cloud
- ACS - Invitation for Partners Thursday, 10th April
- Invitation to the Partner Webcast 11th March, 11am CET
- New Program & Enrollments OPN Membership System
- Partner Webcasts: Oracle Customer Experience and Oracle CRM Cloud solutions
- Oracle Partner Community Forums - Exadata, Exalogic & Manageability e Servers & Storage - Praga, 1-3/Abr/14
- Oracle Database 12c Administration Workshop (Training On Demand)