Redwood Shores, Calif. - February 10, 2010
Oracle has agreed to acquire Convergin, a leading provider of real-time service brokering solutions.
Convergin's industry-leading J2EE-based Service Broker platform enables communications service providers (CSPs) to manage services for a wide range of networks and application platforms, including pre-paid charging. The solution allows CSPs to focus on launching innovative services while modernizing to next-generation networks.
CSPs are increasingly looking to transition from inflexible and costly intelligent network platforms to deliver value-added services. The combination of Oracle and Convergin is expected to provide a single carrier-grade, standards-based IT platform allowing CSPs to effectively evolve their service delivery capabilities at a lower total cost of ownership.
Convergin products complement Oracle Communications' integrated product suite, including Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management, Oracle Communications Converged Application Server and Oracle Communications service fulfillment applications.
The transaction is expected to close the first half of this year. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Oracle Database Security Workshop - Sessão técnica para parceiros - 17/ NOV
- Oracle Procurement Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Partner Summit Portugal 2015 - RESERVE JÁ na sua agenda - 24 de NOVEMBRO
- Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Financials Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Workshops for Partners
- OSU: Engineered Systems for MAPs - 8 / OUT - 14h30m
- Serviços Cloud do Oracle EPM - sales enablement - 20 / OUT/ 15
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Integration Workshop for Partners
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Development Workshop for Partners