Oracle Business Intelligence Advanced - Hands-on Workshop para Parceiros - 18 a 20 de Janeiro (3 dias)
By user813053 on Dez 29, 2010
This FREE hands-on workshop highlights strengths of OBIEE 11g by providing attendees a hands-on experience with BI 11g product. OBIEE 11g has adopted the standardized infrastructure of Fusion Middleware to provide robust server capability along with highly anticipated advanced visualization components like Maps, Flash based charts, Scorecards and KPIs. This workshop focuses on new features and infrastructure components for the BI practitioners who are familiar with either OBIEE 10g or previous BI releases.
After taking this course, Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Advanced, you will gain insight into OBIEE11g technology, reporting solutions and new features. Workshop provides opportunities to practice with OBIEE11g environment as hands on activities. Participant will gain in-depth understanding of new architecture of OBIEE 11g, security mode, installation/configuration as well as reporting aspects like, new ROLAP/MOLAP style hierarchical browsing, new chart types, Action Framework and Advanced Visualization. If you are a Business Intelligence practitioners and familiar with BI10g - you cannot afford to miss this 3-day workshop. Register Now!
Business Intelligence EE (OBIEE) 11g: Advanced Workshop
· OBIEE 11g Overview
· OBIEE 11g Architecture and Infrastructure
· OBIEE 11g Installation, Configuration and Monitoring
· OBIEE11g Security Model and BI Components
· OBIEE 11g Homepage Overview
· New Visualizations: Master-Detail Events, Charts, Hierarchies
· Reports Building with OBIEE 11g and Catalog Management
· Spatial Integration, Action Framework, Scorecards
· OBIEE 11g Dashboards
· OBIEE Integration Options
Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 11g: Advanced Workshop
The labs enable OBIEE Core functionality through hands-on activities are based on a Oracle VirtualBox image with software and training samples pre-installed. This Advanced course has few labs optional during the workshop to allow for students to practice them on their own. The primary purpose of the workshop is to provide expertise of 11g features and infrastructure changes from 10g. Labs will allow you to explore concepts to:
· Have a clear understanding of the OBIEE 11g architecture
· Have a clear understanding of the OBIEE differentiators
· OBIEE11g Security Model
· OBIEE11g Environment Management
· Report Building with OBIEE11g
· OBIEE11g Dashboard and Homepage Environment
· New Visualization features
· Management of Reports, Dashboards and BI Catalog Objects
· Business Intelligence Evangelist
· Business Intelligence Application Developer or Consultant
· Data Warehouse Developer
· Enterprise Architects
· Industry Solutions Architects
· Experience and Understanding of OBIEE 10g is required.
· Good understanding of data modeling for reporting purpose
· Strong experience with database technologies preferred
This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptops.
Attendee laptops must meet the following minimum hardware/software requirements:
OBIEE 11g environments requires at least 3 GB of RAM (4GB Preferred), without which student will not be able to complete labs. This workshop has environment that includes VM Image and also a software components that students will install on their laptop for the labs.
· Minimum 3GB RAM. 25GB free disk space
· Internet Explorer 7
· VirtualBox (the latest version)
· Downloadable from http://www.virtualbox.org
· WINRAR or 7zip
· Downloadable from http://www.win-rar.com/download.html
· Downloadable from http://www.7zip.com/
Attendees will be given a VirtualBox image for Oraclee BI 11g Workshop containing the software along with required toolset, database and data sets for the labs.
This class duration is 3 Days
9:00am: Sign-in and Technical Set up
9:30am : Workshop Starts
5:00pm : Workhop Ends
Hotel Holiday Inn Express - Porto Salvo - Lisboa
This class is Free. Register early to confirm a seat!
Oracle BI Advanced 11g Hands-on Workshop - Schedule
January 11-13, 2011: Kista, Sweden
January 18-20, 2011: Lisbon, Portugal
March 1-3, 2011: Reading, Berkshire, UK
March 15-17, 2011: Colombes, Paris, France
March 29-31, 2011: Amsterdam, Netherlands
For registration questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Para outras informações, por favor contacte Claudia Costa, telf: 214235027 ou pelo email