This FREE Java CAPS Migration to Oracle SOA Suite 11g hands-on workshop is for architects and developers who want to learn the details on Sun Java CAPS migration and coexistence strategies with Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
The topics and hands-on labs include - Java CAPS calls SOA Composite as Web Services (WS), SOA Composite calls Java CAPS as WS, Asynchronous calls to read from Java CAPS STC MS Queue, Java CAPS Java Collaboration migration to Spring Framework, etc
Workshop and Lab Outline
- Introduction to Java CAPS Migration Strategy
- SOA Composite Lab - create a SOA Composite, utilize Mediator and a DB Adapter to write to a database.
- Java CAPS calling SOA Composite Lab - demonstrate how Java CAPS runtime code calls the SOA Composite via the web service interface
- BPEL flow Lab - add BPEL to the SOA Composite
- Rules Engine Lab - add Rules to SOA Composite and BPEL
- Human Workflow Lab - add Human Workflow to the SOA Composite and BPEL for human intervention.
- Java CAPS STC JMS Lab - add a Java CAPS JMS STC Asynchronous Request/Reply service to the SOA Composite and BPEL
- Java CAPS JCD to Oracle SOA Spring Lab - demonstrate how to migrate a sample JCD to SOA Suite spring component
- SOA/EAI Pre-Sales and Consulting
- SeeBeyond Pre-Sales and Consulting
- SOA/Java implementers
- Enterprise Architects/Solutions Architects
Pre-Requisites and Equipment Requirements
This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptop and plug adaptors. It is recommended that you bring a regular mouse as it will be easier to do the exercises.
Attendee laptops must meet the following minimum hardware/software requirements:
Option #1 - Hosted Image
• With this option you will connect into a hosted version of the workshop image using the FreeNX Client, with minimal hardware requirements
• Operating System: Windows XP or 7, MAC OSX , Linux
• Minimal hardware: 1GB RAM, 500MB free disk space
• Pre-install FreeNX (we will configure FreeNX during the training session)
• Download FreeNX Client from: http://www.nomachine.com/download.php
Option #2 - Running Virtual Box Image on your laptop
• With this option you will run the Virtual Box image on your laptop
• This option requires a 64bit laptop
• Minimum 4GB RAM
• Windows 7 or Max OSX
• Virtual Box 3.2.4 or higher - download from http://www.virtualbox.org/
• 25+ GB free disk space on a single drive.HDD volume/drive which should be defragmented
• Firefox 3.x / Internet Explorer 7 (optional)
Strong hands on knowledge of XML, J2EE, and Web Services Experience with SOA Suite 11g
and Java CAPS.
This is a 2 day course
17:00 Class Ends
09:00 Class Starts
17:00 Class Ends
Registration is FREE but seating is limited. Please register below:
|Java CAPS Migration to Oracle SOA Suite 11g Workshop
November 2-3, 2010: Nurnberg, Germany
For registration questions please send an email to email@example.com.
Oracle Platform Technologies Enablement Services