Oracle today announced Dell and HP will certify and resell Oracle Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle VM on their respective x86 platforms.
Customers will have full access to Oracle's Premier Support for Oracle Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle VM running on Dell and HP servers. This will enable fast and accurate issue resolution and reduced risk in a company's operating environment.
Customers who subscribe to Oracle Premier Support will benefit from Oracle's continuing investment in Oracle Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle VM and the resulting innovation in future updates.
"Oracle Solaris is the industry's #1 UNIX operating system, and is in demand across multiple x86 platforms," said Oracle President Charles Phillips. "Additionally, more and more customers are building virtual environments using Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle VM on x86 platforms. Today's announcement demonstrates Oracle's commitment to openness and will provide Dell and HP customers with new levels of support, and immediate access to deep product expertise, limiting risk in their IT environment."
"Dell provides customers with choice and flexibility by offering Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle VM as well as other operating systems on its x86 servers," said Joyce Mullen, Vice President of Global Alliances for Dell Inc. "Our joint customers will be able to leverage our award-winning servers and the software assets from Oracle to build out robust, dependable and optimized IT platforms, helping them be more competitive while maximizing ROI on technology investments."
"Customers need to instantly adjust to dynamic business demands, but many have hardwired stacks of applications and infrastructure that can't rapidly change," said Paul Miller, vice president, Solutions and Strategic Alliances, Enterprise Servers, Storage and Networking, HP. "The combination of Oracle infrastructure software and HP ProLiant servers delivers outstanding performance, scalability and virtualization capabilities on x86 servers. Our joint customers can have complete confidence to grow their businesses while also controlling their costs."
- Oracle Database Security Workshop - Sessão técnica para parceiros - 17/ NOV
- Oracle Procurement Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Partner Summit Portugal 2015 - RESERVE JÁ na sua agenda - 24 de NOVEMBRO
- Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Financials Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Workshops for Partners
- OSU: Engineered Systems for MAPs - 8 / OUT - 14h30m
- Serviços Cloud do Oracle EPM - sales enablement - 20 / OUT/ 15
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Integration Workshop for Partners
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Development Workshop for Partners