Segunda-feira Dez 23, 2013
Domingo Set 08, 2013
By mseika on Set 08, 2013
Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware – Unleashing Your Competence!
September 16th, 2013 at 04:00 pm CET (03:00 PM GMT)
I am pleased to inform the availability of new Oracle Partner Network web page for Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware - webcast. Please bookmark this Innovations in Applications, Technology and Hardware webcast URL for your further usage. You can register to the next webcasts and you can find previous recordings via this OPN Page.
I am also pleased to invite you to join the next Innovations in Technology & Hardware webcast.This program will present Oracle Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire Partner's personnel to conduct successful sales, after sales and delivery at their Customer. Moreover, we aim to inspire you to conduct further Product Training and Certifications. And finally we'll provide you a chance to join Ecosystem's Product specific Community to learn and to contribute.
This program will be presented as per the schedule below after the billable day (4:00 to 5:00 PM CET). The webcast is intended for Partner's Implementation Certified Specialists butInnovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware is open for other Partner's personnel as well. At first, Oracle representative will discuss Oracle's contribution to partners. Then you will see product breakout session followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. Each session will last for maximum 1 hour. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware helps you to improve your sales, after sales and delivery
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers's solution
- Learn more about Oracle products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle's product portfolio – for your and your customer's benefit.
- Be inspired to seek further Product Training and Certifications - Make your competence known and recognized! Brand yourself!
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall product portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Innovations in Applications, Technology and Hardware webcast URL
Domingo Mar 31, 2013
By pfolgado on Mar 31, 2013
Customers and partners can receive Super-Saver pricing from now until May 3 and save off the onsite price. Below are the specific conference dates and registration page links.
- Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco: September 22-26, 2013
- JavaOne San Francisco: September 22-26, 2013
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld San Francisco: September 22-26, 2013
- MySQL Connect San Francisco: September 21-23, 2013
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the registration and housing teams Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (PT) via telephone at 1.866.382.7147 (US and Canada) or +1.650.226.0812 (international) or via e-mail at
Sábado Mar 30, 2013
2013 Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne, MySQL Connect, San Francisco - Call for Proposals termina a 12/Abr/13
By pfolgado on Mar 30, 2013
No other conferences offer the breadth of sessions, demos, and exhibitions created by and for Oracle business and technology users and the Java and MySQL communities. Our attendees tell us they value hearing from our customers, partners and community members.
If you are an Oracle partner or Java or MySQL community member, don’t miss this opportunity. All proposals must be submitted by the end of the day on April 12.
Below are the submission links for each of the Call for Papers.
Segunda-feira Jan 21, 2013
By pfolgado on Jan 21, 2013
É já no próximo dia 7 de Fevereiro que vamos realizar, na sala do Porto Palácio Hotel, o Oracle Day Porto 2013.
Esta é uma excelente oportunidade para dar a conhecer a oferta Oracle às empresas do Norte do país! Por isso, sugerimos que convidem os vossos clientes, enviando-lhes o convite anexo, e que os acompanhem neste evento.
Para esclarecimento de alguma dúvida, podem contactar-nos através do email: OraclePartners_PT@oracle.com.
Ficamos à vossa espera e dos vossos convidados.
- Online Demo Environment - New and Upgraded Technology Workshops
- New Programs & Enrollments OPN Membership System
- Fwd: OSU para parceiros - Storage Optimization em ambientes Oracle - 11 de Março
- Oracle ‘In Touch’ PartnerCast – Moving forward with Oracle as the IT market develops
- Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) Sales Awareness Training in May
- Hyperion Planning & Budgeting agora também na Cloud
- ACS - Invitation for Partners Thursday, 10th April
- Invitation to the Partner Webcast 11th March, 11am CET
- New Program & Enrollments OPN Membership System
- Partner Webcasts: Oracle Customer Experience and Oracle CRM Cloud solutions