Oracle Fusion Financials Implementation
Live Virtual Training
Please join us for this live virtual event to cover Fusion Financials Common Topics. The topics included in this live one day virtual class are those activities and functionality that are common across Fusion General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. This class will be recorded for future use. This class will be a prerequisite for the Fusion Financials boot camps.
Friday, February 7, 2014: 8:30am EST to 6pm EST – this course will be recorded.
Call logistics will be sent with your confirmation email.
What will we cover
This course covers the set up and implementation topics in common with Fusion General Ledger, Fusion Accounts Payable and Fusion Accounts Receivable. This course is a prerequisite for the Fusion Financials boot camps.
This course will be taught by an experienced Consulting Technical Manager from Oracle Consulting. It is taught from the point of view of the consultant, as opposed to the end user.
- Functional Set Up Manager Overview
- Common Applications Configuration Overview
- Configuring Oracle Fusion General Ledger
- Configuring Business Units and Reference Data Sets
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Subledger Accounting
- Specialized Oracle E-Business Suite Financial implementation consultants with deep accounting backgrounds
- Experienced Oracle Fusion Implementation Practitioners with an immediate/short term need to become educated in Oracle Fusion Financials
- Satisfy one of the prerequisites for the Fusion Financial Boot Camps
- All prerequisites must be met prior to attending the live virtual course
- This event is offered FREE of charge to Oracle Partners in good standing
- The number of lines is limited and will be available on a first-come-serve basis