By user801018 on Apr 07, 2014
ACS - Invitation for Partners
Thursday, 10th April
Oracle Advanced Customer Support Services (ACS) plan to run a 1 hour webcast on Thursday 10th April 2014 inviting all Oracle's EMEA Partners to understand the ACS services available for resale on the Oracle Partner Store that help to deliver successful Oracle projects, particularly for products where partners may not yet have the relevant skills and resources.
Who should attend?
- All Partners in Customer facing roles (Sales, PreSales, Sales Consultants)
Why should you attend?
- Learn how you can increase value as part of a product sale and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how you can work with ACS to fill a skills gap in existing or future Oracle projects
- Learn what services are available for resale at point-of-sale on the Oracle Partner Store
- Learn the value of the services and when to target the services
ACS services are complementary to your capabilities as you may:
- choose to focus on reselling and leave services to others. ACS can fill this need.
- choose to specialize in one area of the Oracle stack e.g Hardware. ACS covers the full Oracle product stack.
- have a temporary gap (“empty bench”). ACS can fill this gap
- ramp up on a new technology as you continue selling. ACS can temporarily fill this gap until ramp up is complete.
ACS is complementary to services provided by partners.
I look forward to welcoming you to this webcast
Director, Alliances & Channels