PARTNER WEBCAST- INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCTS PROGRAM (FORMERLY KNOWN AS COMPETENCE VIRTUAL)
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Jun 14, 2012
JULY 2ND, 2012 AT 04:00 PM CET (03:00 PM GMT)
I am pleased to invite you to join the Innovations in Products –webcast. Innovations in Products will present Oracle Applications' Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire System Integrator's implementation personnel to conduct successful after sales in their Customer projects. Innovations in Products will be presented on the 1st Monday of each quarter after the billable day (4:00 to 5:00 PM CET). The webcast is intended for System Integrator's Implementation Certified Specialists but Innovations in Products is open for other interested Oracle Applications system Integrator's personnel as well. At first, two Oracle representatives will discuss Oracle's contribution to Partners. Then you will see product breakout session followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. Each session will last for maximum 1 hour. A Q&A Document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Products helps you to improve your after sales
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers's solution
- Learn more about Oracle Applications products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle Application portfolio – for your and your customer’s benefit.
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall Applications portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Note: At the latter part of this email you have also 17 links into the recent Applications Products presentations and 6 links into the Public Sector Value Proposition presentations that were presented in Innovations in Industries -program.
Product breakout sessions:
- Fusion Applications Technology and Extensibility
- Fusion Applications - Transforming your Back-Office Accounting Function
- Fusion HCM & Talent Overview & Extensibility
- Fusion HCM Compensation Planning
- Enterprise PLM for the Product Value Chain
- Oracle's Asset Management and Maintenance Solution
- For more details please visit Innovations in Products and other breakout sessions on OPN page.
Innovations in Products –program is a series of FREE prerecorded Applications product presentations followed by Q&A. It will be delivered over the Web. Participants have the opportunity to submit questions during the web cast via chat and subject matter experts will provide verbal answers live.
Innovations in Products consists of several parallel prerecorded product breakout sessions, each lasting for max. 1 hour. At first, two Oracle representatives will discuss Oracle’s contribution to Partners. Then you’ll see the product breakout sessions followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
You can also see Innovations in Products afterwards as its content will be available online for the next 6-12 months.
The next Innovations in Products web casts will be presented as follows:
- July 2nd 2012
- October 1st 2012
- January 14th 2013
- April 8th 2013.
Note: Depending on local network bandwidth please allow some seconds time the presentations to download. You might want to refresh your screen by pressing F5.
Maximum 1 hour
For further information please contact me Markku Rouhiainen.