Oracle Partner Architects Training
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Jun 25, 2013
Dear Oracle Partner,
Choose from any of the 40 recorded training sessions. Topics include:
• Service integration
• Database and options
• Data integration
• BI and applications
• Applications and infrastructure
• Hardware and software combinations
The market and Oracle value specialized partners
More information about specialization can be found on opn.oracle.com. Click through to OPN Program/Specialize
“What’s in it for us?”
Quite simply: the opportunity to gain the differentiation and competitive edge you need to stand out in the marketplace.
• Differentiate your company through expertise in leading Oracle IT solutions;
• Get your experts, architects and consultants up to speed on specialized services and solutions;
• Make our customers’ shortlists. They are looking for value-added solutions for their business.
All sessions are recorded. After registering for a session in oraevents, you will receive the info to access the webex recording. Your timing, your tempo.
Registration and more information
Visit architects.oraevents.eu to sign up for the recorded sessions.
NOTE: Looking to get your consultants Oracle certified? One more reason to join the Oracle Partner Architects Training. It is the fast track to getting their expertise validated with an Oracle certificate.
Choose from any of the 40 recorded training sessions:
THE PRACTICAL APPROACH
• Identity governance
• Access management
• Data privacy and protection
• End-to-end security, layers of exposures
• Identity & access management, why and where to start?
• Data security, how?
A NEW ROADTO ENTERPRISE-WIDE SERVICE INTEGRATION
• Oracle RUEI: maximize business value by insight into real end-user experiences
• Governance challenges in the services landscape
• Creating an agile enterprise (by Jeff Davies)
• Oracle’s approach to SOA (by Jeff Davies) - guiding and accelerating SOA success
• Technical case study – the SOA challenge
• Oracle’s unified business process management suite 11g (incl. demo)
DATABASE AND OPTIONS, GOINGWIDE
• Understanding service level agreements for databases
• Database lifecycle management
• Data centric information lifecycle management
DIS FOR ARCHITECTS
• Data integration solutions: an overview
• ODI and goldengate
• Data quality