By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Aug 07, 2014
Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Implementation Boot Camp is a technical enablement program aimed at partner technical specialists who will be implementing Cloud Application Foundation solutions. The candidates should have hands on experience with Coherence, WebLogic Server 12c, Java VMs, Virtual Assembly Builder and Web Tiers. It also prepares partners to become Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Certified Implementation Specialists (i.e. Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Essentials Exam (IZ0-468))
What will we cover
This boot camp is primarily focused on the Oracle Cloud Application Foundation and related features and functionality. It will provide the essential information on how to implement Cloud Application Foundation in a variety of target customer scenarios and address customer queries and objections about the product and its applicability in their specific environment.
• Understand Cloud Application Foundation (CAF) concepts and features
• Understand Coherence Development Fundamentals
• Develop and Deploy Coherence Applications using Coherence*Web and Distributed Caching
• Deploy and Debug a Coherence Application
• Monitor and Manage WebLogic Server with Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Understand Java VM tuning techniques and different VM configuration options
• Understand Virtual Assembly Builder
• Understand Web Tiers
This event is offered FREE of charge to select Oracle Partners.
Sep 08 - Sep 12, 2014
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM CET