Friday Aug 31, 2012
REGISTER NOW! ORACLE HARDWARE SALES TRAINING: HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE - ENGINEERED TO BE SOLD TOGETHER!
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Aug 31, 2012
ORACLE HARDWARE SALES TRAINING: HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE - ENGINEERED TO BE SOLD TOGETHER!
You can now register for Oracle's EMEA Hardware Sales Training Roadshow: "Hardware and Software - Engineered to be sold together!"
The objective of this one-day, face-to-face, free of charge training session is to share with you and your Oracle peers the latest information on Oracle's products and solutions and to ensure that you are fully equipped to position and sell Oracle's integrated stack.
Please find the agenda, schedule details and registration information here.
The seats are limited and available on a first-come-first-serve basis. We recommend you to register yourself as early as possible and reserve your seat.
We hope you will take the maximum advantage of these great learning and networking opportunities and look forward to welcoming you to your nearest event!
Partner Business Development Manager,
Servers, Oracle EMEA
- Exadata & Manageability and the Servers & Storage Partner Community Forum
- Overview Partner Trainings France
- Fast Track to Specialist Assessments
- Oracle Service Cloud: Partner Briefing for Modern Service Experience March 31st – April 2nd
- Oracle Procurement Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service
- Oracle Financials Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Service Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Sales Cloud Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners