We are pleased to invite you to join the Innovations in Applications webcast series. Innovations in Applications will present Oracle Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire Partner's personnel to conduct successful sales, after sales and delivery at their Customer. Moreover, we aim to inspire you to conduct further Product Training and Certifications. And finally we'll provide you a chance to join Ecosystem's Product specific Community to learn and to contribute.
Innovations in Applications will be presented as per the schedule below after the billable day (4:00 to 5:00 PM CET). The webcast is intended for Partner's Implementation Certified Specialists but Innovations in Applications is open for other Partner's personnel as well. At first, Oracle representative will discuss Oracle's contribution to partners. Then you will see product breakout session followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. Each session will last for maximum 1 hour. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Applications helps you to improve your sales, after sales and delivery
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers's solution
- Learn more about Oracle products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle's product portfolio – for your and your customer's benefit.
- Be inspired to seek further Product Training and Certifications - Make your competence known and recognized! Brand yourself!
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall product portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Useful Links for you to bookmark:
- To access previously presented Products presentations and Public Sector Value Proposition presentations, please go to the Recordings tab.
- You might want to bookmark the Enablement blog page Oracle Partner Enablement. Please check this regularly as we publish lots of good content here just for you.
- You might want to bookmark the Knowledge Zones page for solution-focused pages designed to jump start your path towards Specialization.
- You might want to bookmark the global event calendar page events.oracle.com.
Innovations in Applications – program is a series of FREE prerecorded Oracle product presentations followed by Q&A. It will be delivered over the Web. Participants have the opportunity to submit questions during the web cast via chat and subject matter experts will provide verbal answers live.
Innovations in Applications consists of several parallel prerecorded product breakout sessions, each lasting for max. 1 hour. At first, Oracle representative will discuss Oracle's contribution to Partners. Then you'll see the product breakout sessions followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
You can also see Innovations in Applications afterwards as its content will be available online for the next 6-12 months.
For more information please click here.
The next Innovations in Applications
webcasts will be presented as follows:
- July 1st 2013 (please see Next Webcast tab)
Note: Depending on local network bandwidth please allow some seconds time the presentations to download. You might want to refresh your screen by pressing F5.
Maximum 1 hour
For further information please contact Markku Rouhiainen.