Oracle PartnerNetwork Provides Fusion Learning Center Access to Partners
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Sep 30, 2011
As of August 15, 2011 Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) provided hundreds of Oracle Fusion Applications self-paced learning assets to partners! By taking advantage of these learning assets, OPN members will be able to communicate the value of Oracle Fusion Applications and obtain deep product knowledge.
Oracle Fusion Applications are designed from the ground up using the latest technology advances and incorporating best practices gathered from Oracle's thousands of customers. Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open-standards-based business applications that set a new standard for the way we innovate, work, and adopt technology. Oracle Fusion Applications product families include:
- Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM), which sets a new standard for sales performance management.
- Oracle Fusion Financials, which revolutionizes productivity and information access with native, real-time intelligence.
- Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), which sets a new standard for risk management and compliance.
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM), which sets a new standard for innovation, work, and HR.
- Oracle Fusion Procurement, which sets a new standard for strategic supply management.
- Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management (PPM) , which sets a new standard for the project-driven enterprise.
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management, which is a revolutionary new approach to collaborative, multi-system order fulfillment and product data management.
Meet the following criteria to gain acess to Fusion Learning Center:
- Your Oracle account must be properly set up to reflect your company membership. For access instructions, check the OPN Portal - Register for Access page;
- You must be a member of Oracle Fusion Applications Knowledge Zone. If you are not a member click here to join now.