Invitation Cloud CRM
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Mar 07, 2012
UNCOVER THE POWER OF ORACLE FUSION APPLICATIONS:WEEKLY FUSION CRM WEBINARS FOR PARTNERS
A SERIES OF ONE HOUR, FREE OF CHARGE, WEBINARS AIMED TO SUPPORT YOUR FUSION CRM BUSINESS
Designed with the latest advanced technology and incorporating the best practices gathered from Oracle's thousands of customers, Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open-standards-based business applications that set a new standard for the way we innovate, work, and adopt technology.Oracle Fusion CRM is available to you and to your customers today in two deployment models: either as SaaS or On Premise.
We are pleased to invite you to join a series of Fusion CRM Webinars especially designed for our Oracle EMEA Cloud CRM partners in order to help you to build up your Fusion CRM business. These Webinars will begin on Monday, March 12th and will be delivered on a weekly basis at 3pm GMT / 4pm CET. Please visit the microsite regularly as the schedule may be subject to change.
We intend covering the following topics: Fusion CRM overview, understanding the User Interface, Fusion Marketing, Fusion Customer Hub, Fusion for Mobile, Fusion Sales, Fusion Composer, etc.- this series of one hour each webinars will give you the opportunity to undercover specific elements of Fusion CRM, see the solution live and get answers to your questions.
A more detailed Agenda along with login-details can be found on our microsite.
- How to join the dedicated microsite:
- Click on http://isdportal.oracle.com/isd_html/sf.htm
- Enter your Email Address in the corresponding field
- Enter fusion_crm in the “Access URL/Page Token” field
- Agenda: The list of sessions is published and will be regularly updated in the microsite.
- Duration: Each session lasts up to 60 minutes
- Webex: The respective webinar link and session ID are published in the microsite
- Audio: The audio call details (telephone numbers by country, call number and password) is indicated in the microsite
- Slides: For your convenience, a pdf copy of each presentation will be stored in the microsite’s document section.
We hope that this series of webcasts will be instrumental to your way of Fusion CRM business success and I look forward to personally welcoming you every Monday afternoon!
For further information please contact me at email@example.com.
EMEA CRM SaaS Partners Program Director