By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Mar 30, 2012
I am pleased to invite you to join the second(Competence Virtual). In Competence - program we will present Oracle Applications' Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire System Integrator's implementation personnel to conduct successful after sales in their Customer projects. Competencewill be presented on 1st Monday of each quarter after the billable day (4:00 to 5:00 PM CET). The webcast is intended for System Integrator's Implementation Certified Specialists but Competence is open for other interested Oracle Applications system Integrator's personnel as well. At first, two Oracle representatives will discuss Oracle's contribution to Partners. Then you will see product breakout session followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. Each session will last for maximum 1 hour. A Q&A Document covering all questions and answers will be made available two weeks after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for Partners?
- Find out how Competence helps you to improve your after sales
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customer’s solution
- Learn more about Oracle Applications products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleagues alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle Applications portfolio – for your and your Customer’s benefit.
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall Applications portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Product breakout sessions:
- Fusion CRM: Effective, Efficient and Easy
- Fusion HCM: Talent management overview performance, goals, talent review
- Distributed Order Management - Fusion SCM Solution
- Oracle Transportation Management
- Oracle Value Chain Planning: Demantra Sales & Operation Planning and Demantra Demand Management
- Oracle CX (Customer Experience) - formerly CEM: Powering Great Customer Experiences
- EPM 188.8.131.52 Overview
- Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management, 184.108.40.206
For more details please visit
|and other breakout sessions on OPN page.|
Competence- program (Competence Virtual) is a series of FREE prerecorded Applications product presentations followed by Q&A. It will be delivered over the Web. Participants have the opportunity to submit questions during the cast via chat and subject matter experts will provide verbal answers live.
Competence consists of several parallel prerecorded product breakout sessions, each lasting for max. 1 hour. At first, two Oracle representatives will discuss Oracle’s contribution to Partners. Then you’ll see the product breakout sessions followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available two weeks after the webcast.
You can also see Competence afterwards as its content will be available online for the next 6-12 months.
The next Competence web casts will be presented as follows:
- June the 4th 2012
- September the 3rd 2012
- December the 3rd 2012
- March the 4th 2013.
Note: Depending on local network bandwidth please allow some seconds time the presentations to download. You might want to refresh your screen by pressing F5.
Maximum 1 hour
For further information please contact me at email@example.com.
Director, Applications Partner Enablement