- New Programs & Enrollments OPN Membership System
- Free Learning Sessions on Big Data
- Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) Sales Awareness Training in May
- Oracle ‘In Touch’ PartnerCast – Moving forward with Oracle as the IT market develops
- Invitation to the Partner Webcast 11th March, 11am CET
- ACS - Invitation for Partners Thursday, 10th April
- Invitation to the following Partner Webcast covering Oracle Customer Experiences and Oracle CRM Cloud solutions
- FAST TRACK FRIDAY ORACLE SOCIAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SALES & PRE-SALES
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- PARTNER WEBCAST: INNOVATIONS IN APPLICATIONS, TECHNOLOGY & HARDWARE - PROGRAM
Friday Jun 28, 2013
Wednesday Jun 19, 2013
By mseika on Jun 19, 2013
Following the outstanding success of the Oracle European Value Chain Summit in March 2013, we are delighted to invite you to this key event. This is a unique opportunity for anyOracle Alliance & Channel Managers & their Partners to connect with the Oracle Edge Sales and Management Team to understand the relevance and value of the entire Oracle Edge Portfolio of Applications in solving complex customer issues and supporting a variety of evolving Partner Go-To-Market business models.
Oracle Edge Applications (PLM, VCE, VCP, MDM, GRC, OPA)
With strong participation from the key Oracle Edge Applications Sales business leaders, attendees will get the opportunity to hear about the benefits of the Oracle Edge Solutions within three different value-added contexts:
Value 1: Oracle Edge Application Strategy
Value 2: Oracle Value Chain Transformation Vision
Value 3: Individual Application Business Line Differentiators
Following on from the morning presentations, Oracle Partners will also get the opportunity in the afternoon to challenge and discuss the value of Oracle Edge Applications in the context of their own Go-To-Market business models. These sensitive discussions will be managed via focused 1-2-1 breakout meetings with the relevant Oracle Edge Applications Sales Business Leaders.
|Tuesday, July 09th 2013: 09 am to 04 pm||Utrecht||Register now|
|Tuesday, July 16th 2013: 09 am to 04 pm||London||Register now|
|Wednesday, August 28th 2013: 09 am to 04 pm||Paris||Register now|
There is a strict limit to the number of people who can attend this event based on site logistics for the day. Please note that Partners will be given priority over Oracle personnel registrations. Partners however may only register a maximum of 2 personnel from their company plus the supporting local Oracle Alliance & Channel Manager.
Thank you for your understanding
Greeting/Introductionto the objectives behind the Partner Roadshow
|09:10-09:30||Oracle EDGE Strategy and Go to Market
Introduction to the Oracle Edge Strategy and how its role in value creation
|09:30-09:40||Oracle Value Chain Transformation Vision
Introduction to the Oracle Value Chain Transformation Vision
|09:40-10:10||Oracle Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
A short introduction on the value of Oracle Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management
|10:10-10:40||Oracle Value Chain Planning (VCP)
A short introduction on the value of Oracle Value Chain Planning Solutions
|10:40-11:10||Oracle Value Chain Execution (VCE)
A short introduction on the value of Oracle Value Chain Execution Solutions
|11:30-12:00||Oracle Master Data Management (MDM)/ Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ)
A short introduction on the value of Oracle Master Data Management and
Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Solutions
|12:00-12:30||Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
A short introduction on the value of Oracle Policy Automation Solutions
|12:30-13:00||Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
A short introduction on the value of Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Solutions
|13:45-16:00||1-2-1 workshops between Oracle Sales Leaders/Proxy with Partner Principals
Interactive discussions and sharing of use case insights to define strategic,
sales, integration and financial fit of Oracle Edge Applications with the evolving
partner Solution GTM business models
Partnering is key to Oracle's success - we depend on our partners to grow, we need them to extend our reach,expand our market coverage and ensure Oracle Edge Applications continues to lead the way forward in solving complex business problems across the Supply Chain and beyond.
We look forward to welcoming you all to the Edge Partner Roadshow.
Martyn Murley: Partner Advisory Team Director, Edge Applications, Western Europe
Alec Towlson: Partner Advisor, Edge Applications, Western Europe
Tuesday Jun 11, 2013
By mseika on Jun 11, 2013
July 1st, 2013 at 04:00 pm CET (03:00 PM GMT)
I am pleased to inform the availability of new Oracle Partner Network web page forInnovations in Applications - webcast. Please bookmark this Innovations in Applications webcast URL for your further usage.
I am also pleased to invite you to join the next Innovations in Applications - webcast.Innovations in Applications will present Oracle Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire Partner's personnel to conduct successful sales, after sales and delivery at their Customer. Moreover, we aim to inspire you to conduct further Product Training and Certifications. And finally we'll provide you a chance to join Ecosystem's Product specific Community to learn and to contribute.
Innovations in Applications will be presented as per the schedule below after the billable day (4:00 to 5:00 PM CET). The webcast is intended for Partner's Implementation Certified Specialists but Innovations in Applications is open for other Partner's personnel as well. At first, Oracle representative will discuss Oracle's contribution to partners. Then you will see product breakout session followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. Each session will last for maximum 1 hour. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Applications helps you to improve your sales, after sales and delivery
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers's solution
- Learn more about Oracle products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle's product portfolio – for your and your customer's benefit.
- Be inspired to seek further Product Training and Certifications - Make your competence known and recognized! Brand yourself!
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall product portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Product breakout sessions available on July 1st:
Useful Links for you to bookmark:
- To access previously presented Products presentations and Public Sector Value Proposition presentations, please clickhere.
- You might want to bookmark the Enablement blog page Oracle Partner Enablement. Please check this regularly as we publish lots of good content here just for you.
- You might want to bookmark the Knowledge Zones page for solution-focused pages designed to jump start your path towards Specialization.
- You might want to bookmark the global event calendar page events.oracle.com.
Innovations in Applications – program is a series of FREE prerecorded Oracle product presentations followed by Q&A. It will be delivered over the Web. Participants have the opportunity to submit questions during the web cast via chat and subject matter experts will provide verbal answers live.
Innovations in Applications consists of several parallel prerecorded product breakout sessions, each lasting for max. 1 hour. At first, Oracle representative will discuss Oracle's contribution to Partners. Then you'll see the product breakout sessions followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
You can also see Innovations in Applications afterwards as its content will be available online for the next 6-12 months.
The next Innovations in Applications web casts will be presented as follows:
- July 1st 2013
- October 7th 2013.
- January 13th 2014
- April 7th 2014.
Maximum 1 hour
For further information please contact me Markku Rouhiainen.
Director, Partner Enablement EMEA