A unique opportunity to discover the future of enterprise hardware
Think you know everything about Oracle hardware systems?
Today, every Oracle hardware system is engineered to deliver extreme performance – driving innovation, productivity and IT simplicity.
- NEW SPARC T4 servers running Oracle Solaris 11 deliver up to 5x better single-threaded performance
- NEW SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 runs Oracle Database twice as fast as IBM’s fastest system*
- ONLY Oracle hardware offers built-in virtualization at no
You’ll see how Oracle’s integrated hardware and software systems enable you to:
- Accelerate business innovation
- Simplify IT infrastructure
- Deliver outstanding business results
- Get in shape for the future
Don’t miss this chance to see how you can sharpen your competitive edge. Register now.
Join us on the Oracle Hardware Systems: The Extreme Performance Tour to see the future of enterprise hardware – and discover how you can get it today.
*Based on Oracle internal testing together with publicly available information about IBM Power 795 TurboCore system with highest processor speed commercially available (4.25 GHz) as of Sept 28, 2011.
||Carlo Maria Vaiti
Sales Senior Director - EMEA Server Sales, Oracle
||Daniel Owefin Amokachi