SPARC M6/M5-32 Server Installation for OPN Partners
By hamsun-Oracle on Jun 17, 2014
Do you need to understand the hardware architecture and initial installation and configuration of Logical Domains in a SPARC M6/M5 system environment? Oracle University has developed the following Partner only 4-day course: SPARC M6/M5-32 Server Installation for OPN Partners, designed for Partner Implementation and Installation Specialists and Partner System Administrators focused on SPARC M6 and SPARC M5-32 Systems.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot the M6/M5-32 server
- Perform basic administrative activities on an M6/M5 server
- Perform basic installation and enabling of Logical Domains on a SPARC M6/M5 system
- Troubleshoot the M5-32 and M6-32 Servers
- Configure LDoms
- Perform administration tasks
- Upgrade the firmware and software
It is scheduled as a Live Virtual Class on: 16-19 Sep 2014; you can book online.
Remember that your OPN discount is applied to the standard prices shown on Oracle University’s website.
Get in contact with your local Oracle University team for more information and assistance and for scheduling requests:
|France||+33 15 76 08 370|
|Germany|| +49 89 14 30 17 10
|Netherlands|| +31 30 66 27 675
|UK|| +44 11 89 24 90 66
| Other countries:
|| View details