Oracle Database 12c Performance Management and Tuning
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Jul 30, 2014
Oracle University is continually working on advanced courses for the Oracle Database 12c curriuculum. The following have been just been made available recently for scheduling:
You will learn about the performance analysis and tuning tasks expected of a DBA: proactive management through built-in performance analysis features and tools, diagnosis and tuning of the Oracle Database instance components, and diagnosis and tuning of SQL-related performance issues.
- Use the Oracle tuning methodology
- Use Oracle-supplied tools for monitoring and diagnosing SQL and instance performance issues
- Use database advisors to proactively correct performance problems
- Identify and tune problem SQL statements
- Monitor instance performance by using Enterprise Manager
- Tune instance components
These course is available as Classroom training and as Live Virtual Class and can be booked online; The Live Virtual Classes are scheduled for different time zones so that you can choose to combine project work with training and remain partially billable.
For scheduling requests, more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk
View all information on training and certification for Oracle Database 12c.