Learn to implement and configure JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting when and where it suits
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Oct 30, 2013
Are you an Implementation Consultant wanting to learn how to to set up an organization and its chart of accounts in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne when and where it suits you? Oracle University’s course: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting Rel 9.x has has recently become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 4 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
You will learn how to:
- Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system
- Enter various types of journal entries and process daily transactions throughout the accounting cycle
- Set up the organization
- Set up the chart of accounts
- Process General Accounting data
- Review General Accounting reports
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.
This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.