Learn to implement and configure JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management when and where it suits
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Sep 12, 2013
Are you a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Functional Implementer or Developer wanting to learn how to perform common tasks related to the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management system when and where it suits you? Oracle University’s course: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management Rel 9.x has a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 5 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
You will learn how to:
· Describe the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management business process
· Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management system foundation
· Define customer information for sales
· Process basic sales orders
· Demonstrate efficiency processing for sales orders
· Review sales order information
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our webpages.
This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.