Learn to administer Oracle Data Integrator 11g when and where it suits
By mseika on May 27, 2013
Do you want to learn how to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms when and where it suits you? Oracle University’s course:
has just become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 5 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms
- Design ODI Interfaces, Procedures, and Packages to perform ELT data transformations
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI
- Learn to perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Learn to use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Learn to set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
· Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our webpages.
For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.