Learn backup, restore and recovery procedures for Oracle Database 12c when and where it suits
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Jun 02, 2014
Are you a
Database Implementation Consultant wanting to learn how to develop
appropriate strategies for backup, restore and recovery procedures of the
Oracle Database 12c when and where it suits you?
Oracle University’s course: Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop has recently become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 5 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
You will learn how to:
- Develop appropriate backup and recovery procedures to address your business needs
- Implement backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations to disk and tape
- Employ Oracle Database recovery procedures to recover from media and other failures
- Diagnose and repair data failures
- Use Flashback Technologies and data duplication to complement backup and recovery procedures
- Secure the availability of your database by appropriate backup and recovery strategies
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.
This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk