Learn about Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Performance Tuning Workshop when and where it suits you
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on May 22, 2014
Do you need to develop the skills to increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s WebLogic Server applications and services? And do you want to do this when and where it suits you?
Oracle University’s Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Performance Tuning Workshop has just become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 3 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
You will learn to:
- Describe a typical performance methodology
- Use a load testing tool like The Grinder
- Use command-line and graphical tools such as jps, jcmd, Java VisualVM, Mission Control and Flight Recorder
- Generate and analyze performance data
- Tune operating system resources
- Tune Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and Oracle WebLogic Server parameters
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.
This Training On Demand course
can be ordered online. For more information and assistance please contact your
local Oracle University Service
For more information become a member of the WebLogic Partner Community please register at http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.