Learn the methodology of creating rules for advanced business calculations in Hyperion Financial Management when and where it suits
By mseika on Jan 17, 2014
Are you an application developer wanting to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to increase your organization's database performance, write rules for dynamic accounts and create translation and consolidation rules for Hyperion Financial Management when and where it suits you? Oracle University’s course: Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 11.1.2: Create Rules Using Calculation Manager has recently become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 4 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
You will learn how to:
- Create formulas, rules, rule sets and rules templates with Calculation Manager
- Reduce database size and calculation time by properly using the custom and value dimensions in rules
- Calculate percentages and ratios for dynamic accounts
- Create loops by using member lists and data ranges
- Create rules with proper data-handling techniques
- Create allocation, currency translation, consolidation and elimination rules
Your OPN discount is added to the
standard price shown on our web pages.
This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.