By mseika on Aug 29, 2013
Are you an architect or a developer who want s to learn the fundamentals of Endeca Guided Search and the tasks involved in extending and customizing the core functionality when and where it suits you? Oracle University’s course: Implementing Endeca Commerce Core Technologies has a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 3 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
· Understand the components of an Oracle Endeca Commerce solution
· Configure Properties and dimensions
· Manipulate data in the pipeline
· Configure guided navigation with various dimension types
· Configure and enhance search through features like search interfaces and relevancy ranking
· Load data from text extracts, XML, databases (via JDBC) and CAS
· Understand the technical architecture and how to load data into the MDEX engine
· Execute the basics of project development, data design, properties and dimensions
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our webpages.This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.