By Michaela Seika-Oracle on May 17, 2013
Do you want to learn how to develop robust
architectures for enterprise Java applications when and where it suits you? Oracle University’s course: Architect Enterprise
Applications with Java EE
has just become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 5 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
- Define the Enterprise Architect’s roles, responsibilities and deliverables
- Identify non-functional requirements (NFRs) and describe common problems and solutions
- Translate business requirements into an architecture
- How to weigh choices in architecting the client, web, business, integration and data tiers
- Apply various evaluation criteria to choosing architectural elements and patterns, tools, servers and frameworks
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our webpages.
For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.