By Michaela Seika-Oracle on May 27, 2013
Do you want to learn how to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms when and where it suits you? Oracle University’s course:
has just become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 5 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms
- Design ODI Interfaces, Procedures, and Packages to perform ELT data transformations
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI
- Learn to perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Learn to use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Learn to set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
· Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our webpages.
For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.