By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Sep 02, 2015
Are you an implementation consultant who needs to develop the skills in Oracle Flexcube to create diverse types of loan products used by banks across the globe. And all in your own time when it suits you?
Oracle University has just released the following course in a Training On Demand format:
With a standard duration of 5 days, this course is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can learn between billable projects and either at work or at home. During the 90 days you can schedule 6 consecutive days of labs.
- Segregate between 'Day Zero' maintenances and other maintenances
- Understand the functional architecture and design used in the lending modules set of Oracle FLEXCUBE
- Create lending products based on different offerings of the bank, successfully
- Understand the linkages of other modules with the lending set of modules
- Set up the module specific maintenances
- Create a product and restrict the number of products to an optimal level
- Create lending transactions along with other operations like manual liquidation, manual disbursement and value dated amendments from the bank user’s point of view
By taking this course, you will develop a deeper understanding of consumer lending, loan collections, loan securitization, loan origination, credit line origination and intermediaries modules. These Oracle FLEXCUBE modules are very dynamic and let you parameterize every component that may be required in the lending lifecycle. During the lab sessions you will develop hands-on expertise handling common business scenarios so that you possess the knowledge and skills to become a valuable member of the task force that deploys the lending suite of products for a bank.
This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance simply contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.