Workshop training dates:
23rd- 27th March, 2015
Location: UK, TVP. Remote participation is possible.
4th- 8th May, 2015.
Location: Spain, Madrid. Remote participation is possible.
14th- 18th June, 2015.
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Remote participation is possible.
Workshop training time:
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (GMT)
Exact time will be informed with confirmation email.
1. Although integration patterns covered are Sales Cloud specific, any partner with Java development skills would benefit from this training (please contact local A&C for further advice)
2. Workshop has been extended from 4 to 5 Days
3. Additional Workshop in Spain 4th - 8th May.
The Oracle team is pleased to invite you to a 5-day hands-on workshop on Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Oracle will organize three 5-days Workshops between March – June 2015. We invite you to join the workshop InClass or Remotely (avoid travel time and travel costs by joining remotely).
These Invite-Only hands-on workshops will be delivered by Oracle Development at No-Fee to Partners.
Click here for the Enablement Contacts.
IMPORTANT: These workshops are available to selected Oracle Partners with a current OPN Gold Level or higher membership. A fully executed Oracle Cloud Services Training Addendum is required for this workshop.
If your company has not previously accepted this addendum, pleaseclick here to review and accept the terms and conditions. You should be authorized by your company to accept the legal addendum.
This 5-day workshop will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Oracle Sales Cloud Extendibility
- Introduction to Oracle Sales Cloud Tooling
- Overview of Oracle Sales Cloud Data Model
- Introduction to Oracle Sales Cloud WebService Interface
- Real World WebService Queries and Best practices
- Generating Secure WebService Clients
- Overview of Oracle PaaS
- Introduction to Oracle BI Cloud
- Introduction to Oracle Document Cloud
- Introduction to Oracle Developer Cloud Service
- Introduction to Oracle Messaging Cloud Service
- Oracle PaaS extending Oracle SaaS Design Patterns
- Introduction to Oracle ADF
- Using the REST Accelerator and generating custom REST Services
- Building Secure Integrations
- Introduction to Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF)
- Introduction to Oracle PaaS/SaaS Accelerators
Please send the list of participants to your Oracle A&C contact sooner the better. A confirmation email alert will be sent to registrants upon approval. Please provide the following information: Workshop, Workshop date, Partner Company, Participant's name, Participant's Corporate Email.