By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Aug 25, 2015
Are you an implementation consultant who needs to learn how to use the BigMachines Markup Language (BML), HTML, CSS, XSL, advanced formulas and other advanced modification techniques in Oracle CPQ Cloud to solve advanced use cases in Configuration, Commerce and the Document Engine? And all in your own time when it suits you?
Oracle University has just released the following course in a Training On Demand format: Oracle CPQ Cloud Blue Belt
With a standard duration of 4 days, this course is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can learn between billable projects and either at work or at home. During the 90 days you can schedule 6 consecutive days of labs.
· Define advanced BML functions throughout Oracle CPQ Cloud
· Improve the Configuration user interface using HTML attributes, CSS, and mobile layouts
· Use advanced Commerce functionality and modification tools
· Solve complex Document Engine use cases using XML and XSL snippets
· Use the BigMachines Markup Language (BML) to define advanced functions throughout the site
· Extend the functionality of the point-and-click interface
By taking this course, you will be able to extend your level of functional administration by building on the foundation established in the course: Oracle CPQ Cloud Yellow Belt. Practices and demos throughout the course will give you hands-on experience implementing solutions to complex business requirements.
This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance simply contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.