By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Jun 01, 2015
Gain essential BPM knowledge and skills when and where it suits you
Are you a new BPM Consultant who needs to learn how to implement Business Process Management, enabling a more agile, flexible enterprise solution that can adapt to your customers‘ new business demands and to changes in their underlying IT systems.
And all in your own time when it suits you?
Oracle University has just released the following course in a Training On Demand format. It is available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can learn between billable projects and either at work or at home. During the 90 days you can schedule 6 consecutive days of labs.
· Model, implement, play and deploy business processes
· Choose either business-friendly Business Process Composer or BPM Studio, the developer's tool of choice
· Use integrated Oracle BPM monitoring tools and BA reports
· Use Oracle BAM to measure both standard and process-specific business indicators
· Navigate Oracle BAM to measure both standard and process-specific business indicators
· Raise alerts on abnormal business conditions
This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance simply contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.
Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.