By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Apr 28, 2015
Learn how to create engaging high-value customer experiences with OPEN UI and Oracle’s Siebel Innovation Pack 2014. Oracle is hosting a special 2-day event to give our partners an overview of the Siebel IP 2014 release, and an opportunity to work through hands-on labs and demos to learn about key concepts and best practices with Open UI.
Date & Time:
May 13 - May 14, 2015
9:00AM – 6:00PM GMT
Oracle Office Reading
Oracle Thames Valley
Park Oracle Parkway Reading RG6 1RA
What will we cover
The Oracle Siebel IP2014 Partner Workshop will feature key experts on our team who will guide you through the IP2014 release.
Key topics include:
- Open UI and Responsive Web Design
- How the Plug-in wrapper works with RWD
- HTML Template Manager
- Event Helper
- Building Mobile Apps and Touch Devices
- Migrating to IP2014
- A preview of IP2015
- Need to catch up on Open UI? Come and join us at our pre-session workshop. We’ll briefly touch on:
- What is Open UI?
- Siebel’s history and transition from the HI client to Open UI
- What you can do with Open UI?
- How does Open UI fit into Siebel’s Architecture?
· The incredible opportunity for partners to help existing Siebel customers migrate to IP2014, and building compelling user experiences for their Siebel Applications across multiple channels (e.g. Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, etc.)
- Practice Managers/Directors
- Developers: Java, Siebel, User Interface, Web
- Functional and Technical Consultants
- Delivery Management Resources
- Sales Consultants