By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Oct 20, 2014
Are you a Java Developer, Web Administrator or System Administrator who needs to develop the essential knowledge required to sucessfully create and administer Coherence in both stand alone and WebLogic Clusters and who needs to learn all the major subsystems of Coherence and how to configure, deploy and manage these areas? And all in your own time when it suits you?
Oracle University’s Oracle Coherence 12c: Administer and Troubleshoot Clusters course has just become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 5 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days.You can learn between billable projects and either at work or at home. During the 90 days you can schedule 6 consecutive days of labs.
You will learn to:
- Describe Coherence and its core features
- Identify the role of a Coherence Administrator
- Install, script and configure Coherence
- Understand caching and what a Coherence Administrator needs to know about caching
- Configure and deploy the GoldenGate Hot Cache adapter
- Identify and deploy Coherence applications and understand the differences between standalone Coherence and WebLogic hosted Coherence instances
- Monitor Coherence and Coherence applications in standalone and WebLogic environments
- Identify common Coherence problems and how they are triaged
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.