By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Dec 16, 2014
Do you want to discover how the Oracle RightNow Dynamic Agent Desktop can deliver high-quality customer experiences consistently across channels, agent pools and geographies, while maximizing productivity and minimizing cost? And all in your own time when it suits you?
Oracle University’s Dynamic Agent Desktop for Contact Center Administrators course with a standard duration of 3 days has just become available in a Training On Demand format.
You will learn to:
- Use technology that guides agents with contextually relevant, just-in-time knowledge
- Interact with Guided Assistance, a troubleshooting tool that guides agents to the correct resolution
- Expedite agent ramp-up
- Ensure that newer agents can solve customer problems like an expert
- Understand customer interaction scripts, like cross-sell and up-sell offers to drive revenue
- Use Desktop Workflow, a drag-and-drop workflow engine that steps agents through one or many business processes while automating tasks
Do you want to learn RightNow Customer Portal Cloud Service customizations that do not require programming skills, but can be accomplished through configuration settings and simple editing of text files? And all in your own time when it suits you?
Oracle University’s RightNow Customer Portal Cloud Service Customization for Administrators course with a standard duration of 1 day has just become available in a Training On Demand format.
You will learn to:
- Change the look-and-feel of a Customer Portal page
- Understand how the RightNow framework structures web sites
- Discuss potential customizations that do require programming with developers
- Brand the customer portal to reflect the look-and-feel of other pages within an organization’s website
Training On Demand courses are available to you via streaming video and are accessible for 90 days.You can learn between billable projects and either at work or at home. During the 90 days you can schedule 6 consecutive days of labs.
These courses can be ordered online. For more information and assistance simply contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.