By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Jul 09, 2015
Are you a consultant who needs to develop an overall understanding of the technical architecture and various interfaces of Oracle FLEXCUBE and gain valuable knowledge of the extensibility feature of Oracle FLEXCUBE, while learning how to install the Oracle FLEXCUBE Development Workbench Tool? And all in your own time when it suits you?
Oracle University has just released the following 2 courses in a Training On Demand format:
With a standard duration of 5–days, both courses are now available to you via streaming video and are accessible for 90 days. You can learn between billable projects and either at work or at home. During the 90 days you can schedule 6 consecutive days of labs for each part.
- Perform the Oracle FLEXCUBE Development Workbench Tool installation and setup
- Design an Oracle FLEXCUBE development workbench tool screen
- Understand the Oracle FLEXCUBE UBS product extensibility
- Understand various components of a FLEXCUBE Universal Banking screen
- Become familiar with the Oracle FLEXCUBE architecture
- Understand the Oracle FLEXCUBE object naming conventions
- Grasp an overview of Oracle FLEXCUBE development workbench tool
- Design a new screen
- Add a new validation to the new or the existing screen
- Add/change front-end and back-end business logic
By taking these courses, you will gain hands-on experience of installing the Oracle FLEXCUBE Development Workbench Tool, practice hiding screens, tabs, fields, rearranging layout, changing labels and more in a FLEXCUBE Universal Banking screen and gain experience in adding new fields and data, while storing modifying field properties in a FLEXCUBE Universal Banking screen.
These course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance simply contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.