Understand the importance of OFSAA Loan Loss Forecasting and Provisioning
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Apr 21, 2017
Are you an implementation consultant who needs to understand the importance of OFSAA Loan Loss Forecasting and Provisioning (LLFP) as part of IFRS9 (International Financial Reporting Standards) to the banking industry? And would you prefer to learn exactly what you need, when you can, at your own pace?
Oracle University has recently released the following course (with a standard duration of 2 days) in a Training On Demand format:
- Define concepts of IFRS9.
- Use various tools and techniques within OFSAA
- Configure LLFP(IFRS 9) application to compute Expected Loss Amount & EIR
- Participate in hands-on, business case exercises within OFSAA LLFP
- Turn client requirements and data into useful project information
This Training On Demand course is available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can therefore learn between billable projects and either at work or at home. You can book the labs for 6 consecutive days for anytime during this period.
You can purchase this course online. For more information and assistance simply contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.
Remember: Your Oracle PartnerNetwork discount is applied to the standard price shown on our web pages.