By Glynn Foster-Oracle on Jul 28, 2015
A new Oracle University course is now available: OpenStack Administration Using Oracle Solaris (Ed 1). This is a great way to get yourself up to speed on OpenStack, especially if you're thinking about getting a proof of concept, development or test, or even production environments online!
The course is based on OpenStack Juno in Oracle Solaris 11.2 SRU 10.5. Through a series of guided hands-on labs you will learn to:
- Describe the OpenStack Framework.
- Configure a Single-Node OpenStack Setup.
- Configure a Multi-Node OpenStack Setup.
- Administer OpenStack Resources Using the Horizon UI.
- Manage Virtual Machine Instances.
- Troubleshoot OpenStack.
The course is 3 days long and we recommend that you have taken a previous Oracle Solaris 11 administration course. This is an excellent introduction to OpenStack that you'll not want to miss!