Wednesday Oct 21, 2015
Monday Aug 17, 2015
By cj on Aug 17, 2015
The official installation manual is also handy. See Node-oracledb Installation on Windows.
Update: also see Bill's article on Installing node-oracledb on Microsoft Windows on OTN.
Tuesday Dec 11, 2012
By cj on Dec 11, 2012
We're thrilled to have a major update of the free Underground PHP and Oracle Manual released on OTN.
The Underground PHP and Oracle Manual is designed to bridge the gap between the many PHP scripting language and the many Oracle Database books available. It contains unique material about PHP's OCI8 extension for Oracle Database, and about other components in the PHP-Oracle ecosystem. It shows PHP developers how to use PHP and Oracle together, efficiently and easily.
The book has been completely refreshed. It has been updated for Oracle XE 11g and the latest PHP OCI8 extension. There are new chapters about using PHP with Oracle TimesTen, NetBeans and Oracle Tuxedo. There is also a new chapter about installing PHP on Oracle Solaris. The book now clocks in at 347 pages of great content.
Acknowledgements are due to all those who have helped with this and previous editions of the book. Thanks to the product teams that assisted with brand new content. In particular Craig Mohrman contributed the chapter about PHP on Solaris. Jeffry Rubinoff contributed the base text for the chapter on PHP and NetBeans.
Monday Jun 14, 2010
Monday Mar 23, 2009
- Getting a C++11 compiler for Node 4, 5 and 6 on Oracle Linux 6
- node-oracledb 1.9.0-Dev Branch with Promises is on GitHub
- PHP OCI8 2.0.11 and 2.1.1 are available on PECL
- Node-oracledb 1.8 has a streaming mode for queries (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- Using SQL*Plus Instant Client 11.2 on OS X El Capitan
- node-oracledb 1.7.0 has a connection pool queue (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- Node in the Cloud: Oracle DBaaS, App Container Cloud and node-oracle
- Node-oracledb: Avoiding "ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded"
- node-oracledb 1.6.0 is on NPM (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- node-oracledb 1.5.0 is on NPM (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)