Tuesday Dec 10, 2013
Monday Dec 02, 2013
By cj on Dec 02, 2013
My colleague, Gavin Bowe, has released a new Oracle Linux 6 DTrace Tutorial. It is available in HTML, PDF and ePub from http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/index.html.
Chapter 3 on "Tracing User-Space Applications" has some PHP examples.
- Getting a C++11 compiler for Node 4, 5 and 6 on Oracle Linux 6
- node-oracledb 1.9.0-Dev Branch with Promises is on GitHub
- PHP OCI8 2.0.11 and 2.1.1 are available on PECL
- Node-oracledb 1.8 has a streaming mode for queries (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- Using SQL*Plus Instant Client 11.2 on OS X El Capitan
- node-oracledb 1.7.0 has a connection pool queue (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- Node in the Cloud: Oracle DBaaS, App Container Cloud and node-oracle
- Node-oracledb: Avoiding "ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded"
- node-oracledb 1.6.0 is on NPM (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- node-oracledb 1.5.0 is on NPM (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)