Tuesday Dec 10, 2013
Monday Dec 02, 2013
By cj on Dec 02, 2013
My colleague, Gavin Bowe, has released a new Oracle Linux 6 DTrace Tutorial. It is available in HTML, PDF and ePub from http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/index.html.
Chapter 3 on "Tracing User-Space Applications" has some PHP examples.
I work in the Linux Engineering team at Oracle, espousing the Oracle-PHP-Apache-Linux ("OPAL") stack. I also assist with Python, Perl and Ruby.
Book: Free PHP Oracle book
Download: PHP Linux RPMs with the OCI8 extension
Links: OTN PHP Developer Center
- The Oracle Database Access Group is hiring
- Support for binding Oracle PL/SQL BOOLEAN introduced in PHP OCI8 2.0.7
- Tracing PHP with DTrace - Five Minute Lightning Talk is on Youtube
- DTrace and Perl from @GregoryGuillou
- PHP Examples in New "Oracle Linux 6 DTrace Tutorial"
- Tracing Silex from PHP to the OS with DTrace
- DTracing a PHPUnit Test: Looking at Functional Programming
- PHP PECL OCI8 2.0 Production Release Announcement
- DTrace PHP Using Oracle Linux 'playground' Pre-Built Packages
- Come and Join us in San Francisco this Week