Check out Raimond Simanovskis's updated Rails ActiveRecord adapter for Ruby and JRuby with Oracle DB: Oracle enhanced adapter 1.4.0 and Readme Driven Development. I love the "Readme Driven Development" approach. It's close to my favorite model which is "install Driven Development".
- Installing PHP on Oracle HTTP Server 12c
- Performance improvement for OCI_RETURN_LOBS in PHP OCI8 2.0.8
- The Oracle Database Access Group is hiring
- Support for binding Oracle PL/SQL BOOLEAN introduced in PHP OCI8 2.0.7
- Tracing PHP with DTrace - Five Minute Lightning Talk is on Youtube
- DTrace and Perl from @GregoryGuillou
- PHP Examples in New "Oracle Linux 6 DTrace Tutorial"
- Tracing Silex from PHP to the OS with DTrace
- DTracing a PHPUnit Test: Looking at Functional Programming
- PHP PECL OCI8 2.0 Production Release Announcement