Check out Raimond Simanovskis's updated Rails ActiveRecord adapter for Ruby and JRuby with Oracle DB: Oracle enhanced adapter 1.4.0 and Readme Driven Development. I love the "Readme Driven Development" approach. It's close to my favorite model which is "install Driven Development".
- Node-oracledb 1.9.1 with Promises and Node 6 Support is on NPM
- Emoji? Look at the Oracle New Gen Developers
- Getting a C++11 compiler for Node 4, 5 and 6 on Oracle Linux 6
- node-oracledb 1.9.0-Dev Branch with Promises is on GitHub
- PHP OCI8 2.0.11 and 2.1.1 are available on PECL
- Node-oracledb 1.8 has a streaming mode for queries (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- Using SQL*Plus Instant Client 11.2 on OS X El Capitan
- node-oracledb 1.7.0 has a connection pool queue (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- Node in the Cloud: Oracle DBaaS, App Container Cloud and node-oracle
- Node-oracledb: Avoiding "ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded"