The Oracle Technology Network (which promotes the development community) is upgrading its software platform and reorganizing some content. The PHP Oracle forum is now at https://community.oracle.com/community/development_tools/php. The top level "PHP Developer Center" is at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/database-technologies/php/whatsnew/index.html. I notice my old bookmarks for the Developer Center redirect to its current location, but this doesn't seem true of some very old URLs for the forum.
- Upcoming Webinar on April 15th about Node-oracledb driver for Node.js
- node-oracledb 0.4.2 is on NPM (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- node-oracledb 0.4.1 is on GitHub (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- Running Carsten Czarski's node-oracledb WebSocket Example
- node-oracledb 0.3.1 is on GitHub (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- A Personal Victory: Oracle Database Sample Schemas are on GitHub
- Introducing node-oracledb - a Node.js driver for Oracle Database
- The Easiest Way to Enable Oracle Database Application Development on Mac OS X
- How I Enable Autostarting of Oracle Database for Demonstrations and Development
- We are looking to hire someone who loves working with open source developer communities.