My Aussie colleage Pas Apicella has been evaluating JRuby & Jython. One test was using them to access Oracle Coherence, a "replicated and distributed (partitioned) data management and caching services on top of a reliable, highly scalable peer-to-peer clustering protocol.". He blogged and shows code samples here.
- Performance improvement for OCI_RETURN_LOBS in PHP OCI8 2.0.8
- The Oracle Database Access Group is hiring
- Support for binding Oracle PL/SQL BOOLEAN introduced in PHP OCI8 2.0.7
- Tracing PHP with DTrace - Five Minute Lightning Talk is on Youtube
- DTrace and Perl from @GregoryGuillou
- PHP Examples in New "Oracle Linux 6 DTrace Tutorial"
- Tracing Silex from PHP to the OS with DTrace
- DTracing a PHPUnit Test: Looking at Functional Programming
- PHP PECL OCI8 2.0 Production Release Announcement
- DTrace PHP Using Oracle Linux 'playground' Pre-Built Packages