My Aussie colleage Pas Apicella has been evaluating JRuby & Jython. One test was using them to access Oracle Coherence, a "replicated and distributed (partitioned) data management and caching services on top of a reliable, highly scalable peer-to-peer clustering protocol.". He blogged and shows code samples here.
- node-oracledb 0.4.2 is on NPM (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- node-oracledb 0.4.1 is on GitHub (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- Running Carsten Czarski's node-oracledb WebSocket Example
- node-oracledb 0.3.1 is on GitHub (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- A Personal Victory: Oracle Database Sample Schemas are on GitHub
- Introducing node-oracledb - a Node.js driver for Oracle Database
- The Easiest Way to Enable Oracle Database Application Development on Mac OS X
- How I Enable Autostarting of Oracle Database for Demonstrations and Development
- We are looking to hire someone who loves working with open source developer communities.
- Video: Best Practices for Application Performance, Scalability, and Availability