My Aussie colleage Pas Apicella has been evaluating JRuby & Jython. One test was using them to access Oracle Coherence, a "replicated and distributed (partitioned) data management and caching services on top of a reliable, highly scalable peer-to-peer clustering protocol.". He blogged and shows code samples here.
- Node in the Cloud: Oracle DBaaS, App Container Cloud and node-oracle
- Node-oracledb: Avoiding "ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded"
- node-oracledb 1.6.0 is on NPM (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- node-oracledb 1.5.0 is on NPM (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- PHP 7 OCI8 2.1.0 available on PECL
- Major news: PHP 7.0.0 has been released
- node-oracledb 1.4.0 supports Node 0.10, 0.12, 4.2 and 5 (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- Application Development with Node.js, Python, PHP, R, C, and C++ at OOW
- Article on installing node-oracledb on Windows
- node-oracledb 1.3.0 is on NPM (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)