Tuesday Dec 10, 2013
Tuesday Dec 03, 2013
Monday Dec 02, 2013
By cj on Dec 02, 2013
My colleague, Gavin Bowe, has released a new Oracle Linux 6 DTrace Tutorial. It is available in HTML, PDF and ePub from http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/index.html.
Chapter 3 on "Tracing User-Space Applications" has some PHP examples.
- Installing node-oracledb on OS X with Oracle Instant Client 18.104.22.168
- node-oracledb 0.7.0 now supports Result Sets and REF CURSORS
- Python cx_Oracle 5.2 driver for Oracle Database has been released
- Scripting Languages & Oracle: Blogs to Follow
- node-oracledb 0.6.0 is on NPM (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- node-oracledb 0.5.0 is on NPM (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- Upcoming Webinar on April 15th about Node-oracledb driver for Node.js
- node-oracledb 0.4.2 is on NPM (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- node-oracledb 0.4.1 is on GitHub (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- Running Carsten Czarski's node-oracledb WebSocket Example