Tuesday Dec 10, 2013
Tuesday Dec 03, 2013
Monday Dec 02, 2013
By cj on Dec 02, 2013
My colleague, Gavin Bowe, has released a new Oracle Linux 6 DTrace Tutorial. It is available in HTML, PDF and ePub from http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/index.html.
Chapter 3 on "Tracing User-Space Applications" has some PHP examples.
- Node-oracledb 1.10.1 Released to NPM
- Node-oracledb 1.10 has Enhanced Metadata
- Using Oracle on OS X? Instant Client 12.1 is here
- Node-oracledb 1.9.1 with Promises and Node 6 Support is on NPM
- Emoji? Look at the Oracle New Gen Developers
- Getting a C++11 compiler for Node 4, 5 and 6 on Oracle Linux 6
- node-oracledb 1.9.0-Dev Branch with Promises is on GitHub
- PHP OCI8 2.0.11 and 2.1.1 are available on PECL
- Node-oracledb 1.8 has a streaming mode for queries (Node.js add-on for Oracle Database)
- Using SQL*Plus Instant Client 11.2 on OS X El Capitan