Wednesday Aug 10, 2011
Check out Raimond Simanovskis's updated Rails ActiveRecord adapter for Ruby and JRuby with Oracle DB: Oracle enhanced adapter 1.4.0 and Readme Driven Development. I love the "Readme Driven Development" approach. It's close to my favorite model which is "install Driven Development".
Monday Oct 19, 2009
- node-oracledb 0.4.2 is on NPM (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- node-oracledb 0.4.1 is on GitHub (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- Running Carsten Czarski's node-oracledb WebSocket Example
- node-oracledb 0.3.1 is on GitHub (Node.js driver for Oracle Database)
- A Personal Victory: Oracle Database Sample Schemas are on GitHub
- Introducing node-oracledb - a Node.js driver for Oracle Database
- The Easiest Way to Enable Oracle Database Application Development on Mac OS X
- How I Enable Autostarting of Oracle Database for Demonstrations and Development
- We are looking to hire someone who loves working with open source developer communities.
- Video: Best Practices for Application Performance, Scalability, and Availability