By jacki decoster on Mar 06, 2009
The JavaFX team is heading down to Austin, TX next week for South By Southwest Interactive - March 13-17th. Here's a snapshot of the events and activities we'll be participating in:
- Visit the JavaFX App Lounge on the tradeshow floor (Booth #'s
305/307/404/406) where you can see JavaFX in action on both PCs &
mobile devices. You can also come and mingle with the brains behind
JavaFX during the SXSW Booth/Pub Crawl, Sunday, March 15, 2009 4pm-6pm
- We Like Big Apps: Developing for All the Screens of Your Life, Saturday March 14, 2009, 5pm-6pm, Room 10 Join this vibrant panel of creative Java executives and industry luminaries as they discuss the platforms, tools, tips and tricks that offer distinct advantages for web designers and developers who are seeking to stand out from the crowd.
- Eric Klein, VP of Java marketing at Sun moderates this session featuring:
- Peyton Lindley, executive director of UX design and technology, EffectiveUI;
- Bill Maggs, head of developer and partner engagement, Sony Ericsson;
- Nizar Alibhoy, CEO, Telepop
And because it wouldn't be SXSW without parties - you don't want to miss the first ever Fusion Interactive and Film party - sponsored by JavaFX and Whrrl - Monday, March 16, 2009 8pm-10pm @ Red Eye Fly.
If you're going to SXSW you should definitely stop by one of these events & meet the JavaFX team. Hope to see you there!