By Greg Stachnick-Oracle on Jun 27, 2014
Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.3 Tooling
Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (OEPE) 12c provides new support for Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.3.
- Run/Deploy/Debug artifacts both locally and remotely to WebLogic Server 12.1.3
- Updated WebLogic deployment descriptor editors support the latest standards
- Detailed support for management of shared libraries
- Ability to utilize FastSwap, which provides the ability to reload certain classes/components of an already deployed application
- Ability to configure and manage WLST (WebLogic Scripting Tool) artifacts
- Tie in to the WebLogic MBean Browser
Oracle Coherence 12.1.3 Tooling Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (OEPE) 12c provides new support for Oracle Coherence 12.1.3.
- Rich editors for Coherence 12.1.3 deployment descriptors
- Context sensitive help links directly into Coherence 12.1.3 documentation
- Run and Debug Coherence 12.1.3 Cache applications directly from within Eclipse
- Support for Coherence GRID Archive (GAR) applications
- Packaging and deployment directly to Weblogic Server 12.1.3 or Coherence 12.1.3 containers
- Ability to deploy a GAR directly, embed as a library in other applications, or deploy as a shared library.
Oracle ADF 12.1.3 Tooling Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (OEPE) 12c provides new support for Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 12.1.3.
- Update design time tools for ADF 12.1.3
- Ability to create new ADF 12.1.3 applications
- Update existing ADF design time tooling (ADF Faces, Tasks Flows, Page Definitions, Bindings, and Data Controls) to support the new standard
- Deploy and debug ADF 12.1.3 applications with WebLogic Server 12.1.3