OEPE 188.8.131.52 now live on OTN!!
By Greg Stachnick-Oracle on Aug 01, 2012
Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (OEPE) 184.108.40.206 is now available for download and includes support for Eclipse Juno (both 3.8 and 4.2), new design-time tools for Oracle ADF, and support for SOAP-based web service security. Details of the new features can be seen below.
New ADF tools for Data Controls and Bindings:
- Creation of ADF Data Controls from EJB and POJOs
- Redesigned Palette displays Tags (HTML, JSP, JSF, ADF Faces) and Data (Page Variables, Managed Beans, ADF Data Controls)
- New Drag and Drop ADF Faces Patterns including Master-Detail, Forms, Data Visualizations
- Property sheet binding wizards are now ADF Bindings aware
- New AppXRay content assist, hyperlink navigation, and validation for ADF Data Controls and Page Bindings
- AppXRay-driven refactoring support for ADF Bindings and Page Definitions
- New ADF Page Definition Editor provides form-based editing, wizards, and validation
- AppXaminer dependency viewer displays ADF Bindings relationships within the application
- Eclipse Debugger enhancements for ADF Data Controls and Bindings including breakpoint support in ADF Page Definitions
New Tools for WS-Policy:
- WS-Policy tools for Oracle Web Services Manager and WebLogic Web Services
- Configure and browse Web Service Policy Store
- Add and Configure Web Service Policies for Java Web Service Development
- Attach Web Service Policies to web service clients
- Deploy and test against Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.4 and higher
Check out the OEPE OTN page for new downloads, demos, and tutorials.