OEPE 220.127.116.11 now live on OTN!!
By gstachni on Aug 01, 2012
Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (OEPE) 18.104.22.168 is now available for download and includes support for Eclipse Juno (both 3.8 and 4.2), new design-time tools for Oracle ADF, and support for SOAP-based web service security. Details of the new features can be seen below.
New ADF tools for Data Controls and Bindings:
- Creation of ADF Data Controls from EJB and POJOs
- Redesigned Palette displays Tags (HTML, JSP, JSF, ADF Faces) and Data (Page Variables, Managed Beans, ADF Data Controls)
- New Drag and Drop ADF Faces Patterns including Master-Detail, Forms, Data Visualizations
- Property sheet binding wizards are now ADF Bindings aware
- New AppXRay content assist, hyperlink navigation, and validation for ADF Data Controls and Page Bindings
- AppXRay-driven refactoring support for ADF Bindings and Page Definitions
- New ADF Page Definition Editor provides form-based editing, wizards, and validation
- AppXaminer dependency viewer displays ADF Bindings relationships within the application
- Eclipse Debugger enhancements for ADF Data Controls and Bindings including breakpoint support in ADF Page Definitions
New Tools for WS-Policy:
- WS-Policy tools for Oracle Web Services Manager and WebLogic Web Services
- Configure and browse Web Service Policy Store
- Add and Configure Web Service Policies for Java Web Service Development
- Attach Web Service Policies to web service clients
- Deploy and test against Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.4 and higher
Check out the OEPE OTN page for new downloads, demos, and tutorials.